To be one of the top ten Microfinance networks in the world by the year 2020
To stimulate innovative and sustainable financial services through effective and efficient Microfinance practices that guarantee financial inclusion and wealth creation for the economically active poor.
- Excellence Service
We currently have 1008 Microfinance Banks across the country, consisting of:
- 8 National MFBs
- 115 State MFBs
- 885 Unit MFBs
- Over 200,000 staff strength that serves over 13.1 million customers.
- Savings deposits of about N148 billion naira
- Loans side of over N200 billion
- Shareholders’ fund is over N250 billion.
4 Cardinal Pillars
- Capacity Development
- Ethics, Privileges & Membership